Our original Black Castor oil is organic, has no salt added and Jamaican processed for:
- Use as moisturizing hair oil or in hot oil treatments to promote luxurious and healthy locks and scalp;
- Improving thinning hair edges;
- Great aromatherapy treatment;
- Treating acne, pimples and use for acne prone skin;
- Nourishing hair and skin;
- Strengthening hair and stimulating hair growth;
- Massaging to relieve aches and pains;
- Reducing appearance of bald spots (alopecia), and damages from chemically treated hair;
- Thickening hair including eyebrows.
The Direction for Use:
For hot oil hair treatment- massage All Naturals’ Jamaican Black Castor oil into scalp and hair. Cover with plastic cap and go under the hair dryer for 25-30 minutes. Shampoo and style using your preferred hair grooming products such as our Hair and Scalp oil and the Shea Butter leave in conditioner.
For daily use, massage on scalp, running fingers to hair tips concentrating on problem areas. You need not rinse or wash out.
For Acne treatment- To open your pores, steam your face with hot water, covering your head with a towel for about 10 minutes. Wipe off excess oil and apply our Black Jamaican Castor oil to your face. Let sit for a few minutes, then wash with warm water. Complete by rinsing with cold water to close the pores.
For relieve of pain and aches- Slightly heat and massage All Naturals Black Jamaican Castor oil in a circular motion to increase the absorption of the oil by your skin. Wrap area with a cotton cloth for a few minutes to keep warm.
|Dimensions||10 x 10 x 10 cm|