Call it sentimental, but we hold on to our first product!- the original Shea Butter with Vitamin A, B, C, D E and K. This product will:
- Rejuvenate & restore the skin’s natural elasticity;
- Smoothen and nourish rough, hard working hands;
- Reduce the symptoms of psoriasis and eczema;
- Reduce the symptoms of cold sores, superficial bed sores and wounds;
- Reduce the symptoms of rashes including diaper rash;
- Support cracks and cuts care;
- Deposit calcium into your nails and cuticles to reduce the appearance of weak, brittle nails
- Support mothers’ water-dipping hands;
- Reduce the appearance of acne-scarring,bumps, boils, blemishes, scars, sunburn, scaly skin and dry & itchy skin conditions;;
- Supports shaving bumps care;
- Reduce appearance of early signs of aging including age spots, wrinkles and lines;
- Aid skin nourishment and promotes robust healthy, even tone complexion.
- Keep unused Shea Butter in a cool and dark place.
- Shea Butter marketed by All Naturals Inc. comes from trees that are not cultivated, grown, fertilized nor pesticized; hence our 100% Natural/Unrefined Shea Butter is also 100% organic.
- The color of this product may vary from creamy ivory to light Yellow.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (100% Unrefined / Organic Shea Butter)
Direction for Use: After hand or body washing, rub between the palms and apply on the skin. This product can be used day or night and it is definitely a must in the fall and Winter Seasons as it shields the skin from the harsh cold weather while depositing essential nutrients including Calcium and Vitamin D into the skin.
A Brief Synopsis of the Ancient Shea Butter:Many researchers and studies have been conducted by various laboratories in Europe and Africa most especially France in Europe and Nigeria & Ghana in Africa on Shea Butter. All research results showed unparalleled support for skin health.
Lanre of All Naturals testified that Shea Butter is called and seen as the Tree of Life by the people of Nigeria, West Africa; where this company used to own a Shea Butter farm. The Shea Butter is used in cooking their food, on their skin, hair and even eaten raw! Of course, it could be eaten raw as Shea Butter has naturally occurring Vitamin A, B, C, D, E, F and K. It also boasts of Iron, Calcium, and Protein.
The communities that use this butter in their daily skin and hair regimen have been able to retain a fresher, younger look, firmer beautiful blemish free skin, and lustrous healthy hair growth. All of these have been attributed to the properties naturally occurring only in the pure, organic 100% Shea Butter that we offer our customers! Our brand does not contain perfume, chemicals, preservatives or dyes and it is unparallel in its healing and protection properties.
The Pure Shea Butter is the favorite of many as it helps to rejuvenate & restore the skin’s natural elasticity. For maturing skin and the skin not prone to acne and breakouts; Pure Shea butter is an excellent facial moisturizer. It actually helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, lines, sagging skin, age spots and other signs of aging. It is definitely ideal for most skins including sensitive and baby’s skin.
For bulk purchase, click here
|Dimensions||10 x 10 x 10 cm|